Construction Company has an IMMEDIATE NEED for an AR Billing Clerk. Blue-collar, fast-paced environment, working with closely with Project Managers and Buyers.
- Progress payment billing
- % of completion processing
- Heavy data reconcilition - export/import Excel and AIA
- Payment application
- Conditional and unconditional lien release administration
- Weekly job cost reporting
- Aging review and collection follow up
- Change Orders administration in system
- Maintenance of AR Project folders on Sharepoint
- Assist with accounts payable
- General office administration
- 1-2 years of accounting experience - Construction accounting preferred but not required
- Must be tech savvy including strong Excel skills. - pivot tables, v/h look ups (creating)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.
- Must be able to create new spreadsheets, check formula's and move information in Excel.
- Must be able to use Adobe, for creating and amending PDF's.
- Must be eager to learn and grow in construction accounting
- Must be thick skinned and able to pivot in daily duties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com