Ledgent is looking for a Tax Associate to work for a growing company located in Atlanta, GA!
- Collects and organizes client information.
- Keeps a complete and accurate database of client information.
- Input all the tax information to produce workpapers, resulting in an accurate and timely tax return.
- Use the available information to prepare quarterly projections and tax estimates for the clients in a timely and accurate manner, enabling effective year end tax planning.
- Research and follow up on various financial planning and other adhoc requests.
- Research tax consequences of client current or anticipated transactions.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning or other related fields
- 1-3 years of public accounting experience with a Certified Public Accounting firm
- Microsoft Excel experience
- CPA or CPA track prefered, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org