Excellent Healthcare company looking for a Payroll Specialist to join a dynamic team! This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes payroll by running time and attendance reports
- Verify information against imported data provided by departments
- High volume payroll processing (1000+ employees)
- Making corrections as needed, and processing payroll cycles
- Verifies accuracy of team member payroll information by reconciling and analyzing payroll accounts, processing month-end journal entries, correcting and/or adjusting journal entries as needed, and activating payroll deductions following established procedures. - 10%
- Ensures accurate usage and payment of Paid Time Off by auditing accrued rollover balances and verifying accrued payouts,
- Assists the Payroll Supervisor by completing requests for verification of time paid, running time and attendance audits as requested
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 2 years payroll experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Workday payroll experience
- Payroll certificate
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficiency in computerized accounting and payroll systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to use 10-key by sight or touch
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Record-keeping and organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com