International consumer products company located near the Los Angeles airport is seeking a Senior SOX Analyst. In this position, the Senior SOX Analyst will conduct SOX testing, review and documentation of internal controls, identify process gaps, and drive process improvements. The Senior SOX Analyst will also collaborate with internal and external audit partners, assist with system enhancements, ensure sound GAAP and SOX compliance, collaborate with global business leaders, prepare compliance reports, prepare audit committee reports, as well as review international processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline is required.
- CPA or Chartered Accountancy.
- At least four (4) years of experience.
- Public accounting experience with the Big 4 or nationally recognized firm.
- Must have a strong technical accounting, SOX, and GAAP compliance background.
- Ability to effectively operate autonomously and in a group dynamic is essential.
- Good systems (Excel, ERP systems, research tools, etc.) skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org