Date Posted: 3/25/2020Apply Now
We are looking for an experienced accounts receivable clerk to join our team and grow with us. If you're serious about your next job, this is an ideal place for you to bloom.
* Process customer payments
* Reconcile customer payments and resolve issues
* Prepare and send statements
* Facilitate customer requests
* Manage aging receivables
* Manage customer credit
* Manage special customer requests
* Prepare deposits
* Maintain customer records
* Assist accounting manager
* High School Diploma
* 2+ years of accounts payable experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Experience from other financial systems
* Detail oriented
* Well organized
* Positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Receivable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.