We are recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join one of our clients in Northeast Portland. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a large and growing team? If you're interested in learning more we should connect!
- Preparing monthly closing, journal entries and account reconciliations
- Review expenses, determining proper classification, timing and recognition
- Accounting schedules and other reports for management
- Analyze actuals to budget, including variance explanations
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, company policies/procedures,
- Complete monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc management reporting
- Perform other duties as required
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Advanced Excel skills
- Thorough understanding of GAAP
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player who works well in a changing
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.