Ledgent Finance & Accounting has an opportunity available for an Accounting Analyst in the Greater Houston Area.
- Prepare and record journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Help to Maintain cash flow and forecasting models.
- Assists in month end reporting preparation and balance confirmation with affiliated companies.
- Support organizing records for annual audit.
- Coordinate reconciliation of sub ledgers accounts and general ledger.
- Process/breakdown corporate credit card
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Pay vendors by scheduling ACH, Wire transfers and pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Prepare analyses of accounts and produce monthly reports.
- Continue to improve the payment process
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 2-3 years of Accounting experience
- Experience with an ERP system, Oracle R12 is a plus.
- Advanced skills in Excel (Pivot Tables, Tables, Macros)
- Bilingual English/Spanish
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.