Growing Real Estate company has an exciting opportunity for a Property Accountant!
General Responsibilities: This position will be to ensure that the accounting/finance reporting has been completed for approximately 50-60 properties throughout the Southeast region!
Specific duties and Responsibilities:
- Annual CAM, Tax, Insurance reconciliations
- Analyze and present monthly financial statements to the leadership team
- Manage monthly bank reconciliations for each property's operating account
- Cash flow forecasting
- Perform monthly G/L account analysis and balance sheet reconciliation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (Master's Degree preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (V-LOOKUPS & Pivot Tables)
- Experience with Yardi and/or MRI
- 2-4 years of accounting experience with retail or commercial properties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well with others in a team environment and fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org