Ledgent is looking for a Senior Accountant to work for an international company located in Atlanta, GA!
- Oversee day-to-day accounting activities.
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process.
- Prepare and/or review complex entries and supporting documentation.
- Analyze, complete and communicate detailed variance analyses.
- Assist with special projects and ad hoc reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring proper internal controls are in place and all transactions are recorded timely and accurately in accordance with GAAP and established SOX requirements and procedures.
- Assist in the analysis of process improvements to existing processes and deliverables.
- Build, foster and maintain good working relationships with members of Accounting Business Services and ABS stakeholders.
- Reports to the Accounting Manager of Ad Sales Revenue.
- 4-year degree in Accounting or Finance; Masters degree and/or CPA desired
- 5+ years of senior account experience
- Experience leading teams and/or projects
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com