Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Update and maintain the general ledger
- Reconciliation of entries into accounting system
- Recording or debits and credits
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- CPA is a plus
- Previous bookkeeping experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.