We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join one of our clients in the Tigard area. This is a direct hire opportunity that offers comprehensive benefits, and long-term growth opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interpret, reconcile and analyze accounting data, produce reports and recommend action
- Manage and assist with portions of month-end closing processes, including journal entries, ledger maintenance, analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Prepare various analyses over business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses
- Develop, document, and implement accounting and internal control policies and procedures
- Support external auditors with annual audit testing for areas you are responsible for
- Prepare annually audited financial statements and reporting
- Assist in completion of other miscellaneous duties/activities as they arise in the course of finance and accounting operations
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance is required
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and a large-scale ERP system
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves to meet/exceed various deadlines
- Strong oral and written skills and the ability to communicate effectively
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.