Date Posted: 2/7/2020Apply Now
Ontario Ledgent Finance and Accounting has a great opportunity available for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk with general construction contractor that offers an appealing company culture among highly skilled professionals. Attending to the general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department, this role works closely with and reports to the Accounting Manager. Matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. If you're looking to quickly move up the career ladder, contact us today to find out more about this fast-growing team. Located in Riverside, CA the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term temporary-to-full-time opening.
What you get to do every single day
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- Complete full-cycle A/P
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- High attention to detail
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Prior experience in an Construction/General Contractor role preferred
Ontario Ledgent Finance & Accounting is considering applicants immediately! Please contact Natalie Cuddhy, Accounting & Finance recruiter at (909) 466-3584 and forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will pay up to $25.00 on a full time basis
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Payable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.