A dynamic company located in the Atlanta, GA area has an immediate need for a Staff Accountant.
- Handle month-end close
- Process accounting entries including payroll, incentives, benefit accruals and fringe allocations
- Handle reconciling items and prepare documents for audits
- Process payroll transactions into the general ledger
- Handle some financial reporting
- Process monthly reporting
- Handle some differed rent and related lease accounting
- Handle some additional accounting projects and reports as needed
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- 2-3 years' experience
- Solid understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Strong analytical and organization skills required
- Ability to work in a fast pace deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite including expertise in Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.