Excellent opportunity to work for a leading company that is seeking a Direct Hire candidate that is specialized in Certified Payroll located in the Windsor area.
- Process payroll, including benefit deductions, on a biweekly basis
- Assist employees, managers and HR with questions and issues regarding pay discrepancies, pay practices, process, and procedures as well as payroll related benefit questions
- Create and review reports each week to ensure the accuracy of the information
- Prepare/submit paper payroll checks for employees who do not use direct deposit
- Calculate back pay for staff
- Aid Payroll Account Managers as needed with payroll and payroll tax
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years payroll processing experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.