Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day
Our client in the Portland area has an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Specialist. This position focuses on the timely and accurate processing of invoices and payments for the organization.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Weekly vendor payment processing
- Daily processing of vendor invoices
- Research general ledger coding issues
- Resolve disputes and issues on vendor invoices
- Work with buyers to resolve purchase order issues
- Month end accruals
- Internal employee assistance with accounts payable records, and assistance with external audits
- Issue settlements for producers, freight, storage and interest
- Calculate storage and interest payments
- Assist as needed with other projects
- 2+ years of experience in accounting and Accounts Payable
- Experience working in an ERP system(s)
- High attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Associates degree in Accounting preferred, but not required
If you are interested in being considered for this position please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.