Ledgent is currently seeking a Junior Accountant to join our well-established client in Atlanta, GA. This is a great opportunity to join a fun accounting team offering future opportunities for growth. Offering competitive compensation and benefits, this is a great launching point for someone looking to grow their career.
- Perform various functions in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and billing
- Exposure to G/L and journal entries
- Assisted with month-end close
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Other related accounting duties
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years in a corporate finance or accounting position
- Previous experience in accounts payable or accounts receivable
- Experience with Large ERP, Microsoft Office, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.