Who We Need:
We are currently looking for an energetic, hardworking, and knowledgeable team member for the position of Accounts Payable/Expense Specialist. Within this role, you will provide support for department functions with specific responsibility for performing activities related to the accurate processing of authorized invoices; recording, updating and reconciling related financial information; and providing accounting support to other personnel in accordance with established practices.
What You Will Do:
What You Need:
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Maintains receipts for and reconciles the corporate purchasing card(s) on a monthly basis.
- Processes employee expense reimbursements.
- Ensures all appraisal invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Pays vendors via multiple payment methods; resolving contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 3-5 years Accounting experience.
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a very fast paced environment while providing excellent customer service.
- Highly proficient with technology.
- Comfortable with a paperless environment or using large ERP systems.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and take constructive criticism, coaching and feedback on a consistent basis.
- Positive attitude with lots of energy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.