Date Posted: 7/6/2020Apply Now
Client in Atlanta, GA seeking a Senior Accountant to become an integral member of the Accounting team!
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Journal entries
* Cost Analysis
* Fixed assets
* Month-end close
* Account reconciliation
* Cash applications
* Bank reconciliations
* Revenue Recognition
* General Ledger reconciliation
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
* 3-5 years of recent experience in the role of Accountant, Staff Accountant, Sr. Accountant
* Revenue Recognition experience
* Knowledge of GAAP
* Ability to prioritize, multitask, and function in a high transaction environment
* Advanced Excel skills
* Proficient with accounting software programs such as SAP or Great Plains
* Excellent communication skills
* Dependable and punctual
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Senior Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.