Staff Accountant with 2-3 years' experience needed for a well-established company in the greater Sacramento area.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for journal entries, general ledger reconciliation, A/P, A/R, account reconciliation, accruals, assist with month-end, and year-end reporting.
- Process accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Assist with general ledger account review and reconciliation
- Utilize Yardi accounting program
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Team player
- Excellent time management / ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Excel and other database programs
- Proficiency with accounting programs such as Yardi, MRI
- Stable work history
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.