A major global firm is seeking a qualified AP Supervisor. The AP Supervisor will oversee a large team, including direct oversight of AP Staff. The AP Supervisor will be part of a growing organization and be able to help grow and improve the AP department.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
- 5+ years' experience in Accounts Payable in a mid-to-large corporate accounting department with high volume AP.
- 2+ years' experience in a supervisory role over a large accounting team.
- Skill with Excel and ERP systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the AP Supervisor position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.