Do you have an extensive background in Accounts Payable processing? Ledgent Finance & Accounting is currently seeking a skilled Accounts Payable Coordinator to join a staple organization in the Clearwater community. If you are a driven accounting professional who loves taking on new challenges this could be the position for you! This role will directly support the corporate controller and be an integral member of a growing finance team. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of high volume AP invoicing experience:
- Full cycle accounts payable processing; high volume matching, batching, coding, scanning and entering invoices in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensure that invoices are approved in a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of GL coding
- Assist in the preparation of weekly check runs and manual checks as needed
- Organize and maintain all accounting related files: A/P reports, credit card statements, invoices, etc.
- Manage the AP inbox, reviewing, and responding to internal and external inquiries
- Associates Degree or 2 years of AP experience
- 1 year of high volume AP processing
- ERP experience highly preferred
- Excel - Basic Knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.