Ledgent Finance & Accounting is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable professional to join our client's Riverview, FL based headquarters. This position will support the corporate Controller with handling all AR duties including:
- Performs research on past due receivables
- Calls customers in an attempt to determine the reason for overdue payment, reviewing terms of sales, service, or credit contract with customer.
- Processes customer requests for copies of invoices (and/or BOLs) in a timely manner.
- Cash Application
- Resolve payment discrepancies
- Maintains files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted account practices.
- Follow company protocol for escalated issues
- Analyze AR Aging Report
- Previous Collections experience required
- Proficiency with MS Suite Products (Excel a Plus)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to quickly calculate basic mathematical functions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.