Ledgent is looking for an Internal Audit Senior for a Direct Hire opportunity located in Atlanta, Georgia with one of the largest and fastest-growing CPA firms in the United States!!!
- Test financial and operational controls to comply with internal audit programs, including Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Collaborate with staff, managers, and partners on all phases of the engagement - execution of project deliverables, communication with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning and scheduling.
- Identify issues or questions that could potentially result in the alteration of project parameters, costs, or deadlines.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute cross-functional internal audit projects.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance.
- 2-5 years of public accounting, Internal Audit or related consulting experience.
- Operational or financial statement audit experience
- Knowledge of at least one of the following areas: Sarbanes Oxley, COSO and COBIT frameworks, internal audit standards, accounting principles, practices and procedures on manual and automated systems.
(or actively working towards becoming certified/licensed).
- CPA, Certified Public Accountant
- CIA, Certified Internal Auditor
- CISA, Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISSP, Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- PMP, Professional Management Professional
- CFE, Certified Fraud Examiner
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.