Date Posted: 7/6/2020Apply Now
We are in search of a Property Payroll Specialist in Sandy Springs / Dunwoody
Primary responsibilities include:
* Review payables and invoices for accuracy; record accounts payable per location and code allocated shared expenses onto Excel spreadsheet.
* Process bi-weekly payroll including new hires, employee changes and terminations ensuring compliance, accuracy, and efficiency.
* Understand proper taxation of employer-paid benefits.
* Process and reconcile garnishments which include child support, tax levies, student loans, etc.
* Effectively manage workflow volume & data from multiple sources to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
* Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
* Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in order to obtain payroll data, including pay adjustments, special payments, allocations, and employee deductions or adjustments.
* Continuously challenge current processes as the business evolves suggesting and implementing
* improvements in policy, procedures, and systems.
* Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications and Additional Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or relevant work experience.
* 5+ years' experience processing payroll for 1000+ employees.
* Demonstrated successful work experience as a Payroll Specialist or Payroll Administrator.
* Advanced analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills with strong attention to detail.
* Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
* Strong working knowledge of federal and state regulations as they pertain to payroll.
* Multi-state & multi-location knowledge a plus.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (Pivot tables and vlookup).
* Ability to manage workflow and required deadlines with minimal supervision.
* Ability to handle sensitive information with strict confidentiality.
* FPC/CPP preferred.
*Compensation based on experience.
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Payroll Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.