The Senior Cost Accountant will be located in Atlanta, GA and is responsible for general accounting, cost accounting, and financial analysis. This is a temp-to-hire position paying $90,000 - $110,000 annually.
- Ensures accuracy of financial accounts and records, and assists in the protection and proper utilization of company assets
- Manages cost accounting system and maintains standard product costs utilizing SAP
- Assist with developing the annual operating plan and rolling quarterly forecasts for Operations' cost centers
- Responsible for Operations' monthly close process and management reporting of site results, variances, operating metrics and inventory analysis
- Provide finance leadership to site Operations' team, participate on cross-functional project teams and present financial results in monthly management meetings
- Perform manufacturing variance analysis and complex financial analysis as required
- Interprets operating results as they affect the financial aspects of the manufacturing site and make specific recommendations, which will result in cost reductions and profit improvements
- Manages the preparation of metrics and statistics of periodic and yearly financial statements
- 7+ years of Cost Accounting, Manufacturing and SAP is a strong requirement.
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and comply with applicable regulatory requirements (i.e., SOX, etc.) and Company operating procedures, processes, policies, and tasks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.