This is an exceptional career opportunity for an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper with a growing company, reporting directly to the CFO. If you are looking for an opportunity to be an essential member of the financial management team, this may be the perfect role for you!
- General Ledger to include coding transactions, reconciliation and preparing journal entries
- Manage Inventory, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Prepare weekly payroll
- Maintain financial document retention files
- Vendor statement reconciliation and discrepancies
- Prepare annual 1099's
- Administration of quarterly business and payroll taxes
- New vendor setup and maintenance
- 3 years of Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant experience
- Degree preferred but not required
- QuickBooks Enterprise Software or ERP Experience
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Word
- Understanding and knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.