Local Sacramento area company is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to assist our amazing Accounting department will full-cycle, high volume invoice processing. This is temp-to-hire position and looking for someone who wants to stay with our team for the next few years! Position is M-F 8:00am-4:30 pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and record bills in Concur
- Manage expense reporting software, ensuring all expenses have been approved in a timely manner by the appropriate manager
- Review and reconcile credit card expenses, ensuring all charges have receipts and are recorded to the appropriate expense account and division
- Producing and preparing daily, weekly, monthly financial statements/reports for Manager
- Verifying transactions comply with financial policies and procedures established by the Company
- Data-entering invoices for payment
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required; bachelor's degree preferred.
- Three to five years or more Accounts Payable (A/P) experience required
- Strong Excel skills with knowledge and use of Pivot tables and VLOOKUPS
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines, attention to detail and accuracy are very important.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.