We are looking for an Accountant to join one of our clients located in SW Portland. This is a direct hire opportunity offering comprehensive benefits.
Do you love Excel, and have 2+ years of experience working within a large ERP system? If you're looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow with an organization, keep reading!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage high volume accounts payable
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations, and variance analysis.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the general ledger structure.
- Assist the department with month-end, quarter-end and year-end close
- Support the success of all accounting team members by establishing effective interpersonal relationships and cooperative cross-functional collaboration.
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
- Effective communication skills
- A positive attitude!
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.