Ledgent is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant position for one of our clients in Portland. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual seeking stability and upward mobility in a career with a well-established company. This position offers a full and competitive benefits package. Apply today and get one step closer to the accounting role of your dreams!
- Support the full cycle accounting process
- Perform expense review and expense reporting
- Complete journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Depreciation and amortization of fixed assets
- Support external and internal auditors with their audit process
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.