A promising Staff Accountant position is available for a talented individual seeking stability and upward mobility in a career with a well-established company. This position offers a full and competitive benefits package. Apply today and get one step closer to the accounting role of your dreams!
- Support the full cycle accounting process
- Look for and report any financial errors
- Complete journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support external and internal auditors with their audit process
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Accounting Degree preferred, but not required
- 1+ years of accounting experience preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.