An amazing opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist is available ASAP. Our company is well known for having an environment full of friendly leaders, supportive colleagues, and opportunity for growth. If you are interested in expanding your accounting career accompanied by a healthy work-life balance, then apply today!
- Process full-cycle account payables
- Track company and third-party expenses
- Process both accounts and inbound payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Work with and maintain vendor relations
- Assist in month-end close including reconciliations
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied
- Performs other related duties and projects, as required.
- Experience as an Accounts Payable Clerk in a high- volume environment a plus
- ERP experience (Ex: Oracle, Peoplesoft, Yardi, SAP) preferred, but not required
- 1+ years of experience preferred, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.