We have a rewarding position as a Senior Payroll Analyst with our growing company. Our company has a strong emphasis on its employee's work-life balance and encourages everyone to work a 40-hour week. In this role, you will utilize your extensive payroll experience and comprehensive knowledge of payroll best practices to tackle daily challenges. If you are searching for career advancement look no further!
- Coordinate the processing of regular bi-weekly payrolls
- International and multi-state payroll experience preferred
- Oversee all critical payroll controls and procedures, including developing and enforcing standards, to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of payroll processing
- Ensure that all payroll and benefit journal entries are completed and recorded to the general ledger by the last payday of the month
- Verify and process hours worked for part-time and temporary employees and cross-check other pay groups processed by Payroll Associate
- Performing a wide variety of record-keeping and payroll processing activities
- Investigate payroll inquiries from employees
- Assist with special projects as needed
- 3+ years of Payroll Experience
- Knowledge of payroll laws preferred
- Expat experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.