Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
Our client in the Wilsonville area is seeking an Accounting Specialist to join their team! This position is going to be working closely with the Controller and will be performing various responsibilities within accounts payable. Key areas of responsibilities for this position will include:
- Performing full cycle accounts payable responsibilities for all sub-payable invoices
- Assist in reconciling the accounts payable sub-ledger in preparation of month end
- Manage their physical invoice process and file systems
- Work with the Controller to ensure all cash postings are correctly applied to the appropriate account
- Perform all billing responsibilities including the review of all contracts to ensure each billing parameter is compliant
- Manage all aspects of compliance documents ad service needs for their fleet
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 3 years of experience in accounts payable processes within a construction environment
- Experience in managing the subcontractor invoice process
- Proficient in utilizing accounting ERP systems;ViewPoint highly preferred
- High attention to detail
Construction industry is highly preferred. All candidates interested in hearing more about this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Payable Specialist- Construction position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.