Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are assisting a non-profit organization in Portland with a temporary-to-hire Accountant opportunity! If you're passionate about people and making a different in your community, this could be the position for you. The duties of this position include, but will not be limited to:
- Assist with month-end responsibilities
- Assist with cash management responsibilities including balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Absorb billing and invoicing duties
- Perform cash posting duties and reconcile customer accounts
- Prepare reports for year-end audits
- Degree in accounting or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in performing month-end preparation duties
- Proficient in utilizing MS Excel and accounting ERP systems
- Experience in general ledger maintenance
- Knowledge of performing accounting duties in accordance with GAAP
- Ability to work in both independent and team environments
All candidates interested in hearing additional details about this position can apply online or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the General Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.