An exciting and fast-growing startup company is seeking a talented Accounting Manager. Working closely with the CFO this Accounting Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Overseeing day to day accounting operations including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll
- Providing recommendations, establishing and enforcing accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Cash management and forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Treasury and budgeting
- Reconciliations of bank accounts, trust accounts, capital assets, balance sheet accounts, etc.
- Completion of month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close
- Regular production of financial statements and reporting
- Perform and oversee annual audits
Qualified candidates for this Accounting Manager position will have a BS in Accounting with 5+ years of experience with progressive responsibility applicable to the position, exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel with analysis and/or data manipulation experience, and working knowledge in a medium-to-large ERP software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.