We are in search of several Payroll Specialists to fill open roles!
Primary responsibilities include:
Qualified applicants will have:
- Processing payroll for assigned clients
- Multi-state payroll is a plus
- Proficiency in tax code
- Ensuring payroll is approved on time and by assigned date
- Assist the Payroll Clerk & Payroll Processor as needed
- Professionally communicate with clients and vendors
- Accurately maintain files in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Perform other related duties as assigned
*Compensation based on experience.
- Minimum 2-6 years experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Strong Microsoft Suite Skills
- NetChex Payroll
- ADP Payroll
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.