We are seeking an experienced and dynamic financial analyst who is passionate about driving finance strategy and business impact to partner with our rapidly growing business. The ideal candidate will contribute both at both hands-on and strategic levels. This is a full time role located in our Atlanta office.
- Drive the forecasting and reporting
- Provide variance analysis on monthly results.
- Partner with leadership to provide analytical support.
- Assist in preparation of senior management financial reviews, including preparation of presentation materials
- Support strategic business initiatives - assess and report their impact vs. expectations (Breakthroughs, Software, NPI, and Productivity tracking).
- Continuous improvement and development of world-class FP&A processes through a relentless focus on leveraging & expanding reporting capabilities.
- Assist the VP of Finance in collaboration with banking partners for debt or other capital needs
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4-10 years of progressive finance experience
- Investment banking or real estate investment experience.
- Experience with financial reporting
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong financial modeling skills to support ad-hoc requests.
- Drive to meet commitments/deadlines.
- Ability to apply good judgment to business planning and annual planning processes.
- Strong business partnering/team building skills.
- Assertive, Initiative, positive attitude, self-starter, gets-things-done attitude.
- Strong personal computing skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.