Travis Arn (email@example.com) of Ledgent Finance and Accounting is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our client in Vancouver. This is a direct hire opportunity offering excellent pay and a great benefits package. The right candidate will have high volume Accounts Payable experience, as well as great communication and customer service skills.
- Manage Accounts Payable process by handling exceptions and routing approvals
- Review invoices and assign proper GL coding and posting periods
- Data entry and filing of invoices
- Process check runs and ACH transactions
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding status of payments and purchase orders
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable Experience
- High attention to detail
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good organization and time management
- Ability to multi-task
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.