Our client in Duluth, Ga has an opening for an Automotive Billing Clerk. You will handle the processing of incoming payments along with the issuing of necessary paperwork.
The mission of the Billing Clerk is to accurately record the sale, profit, and commissions payable on all sold units, and to maintain an accurate accounting of vehicle inventories.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bill all new and used car deals and post into accounting
- Receipt all monies received for new and used car deals and dealer trades.
- Organize all paperwork in each deal; check for completeness (signatures, verify VIN, etc.)
- Process pay-off checks for trade-ins and mail to appropriate financial institution in a timely manner.
- Process dealer trades in and out.
- Proven experience as a billing specialist in the automotive industry
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with customers and data
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and ER software (JDE or other)
- Proficiency in English
- Results-driven and patient
- A high degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.