Trendy and popular entertainment firm located in West Los Angeles is looking for an Accountant to join the company. In this position, Accountant will be responsible for assisting with month/quarter/year-end processes, general ledger management, account reconciliation, and fixed asset management. The Accountant will also handle processing of invoices that includes coding, prepare aging accounts, expense analysis, assist with production accounting, bill payment tracking, audits, and budget management. Additional responsibilities for the Accountant include assist with month-end closes, account, credit card, and bank reconciliation, journal entry preparation, payroll as well as assisting with policy and procedure enhancement.
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- At least one year of accounting experience.
- Entertainment industry experience is extremely preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to pick up new accounting concepts and learn very quickly
- Very good Excel skills
- Must be detailed oriented and accurate.
- Strong Excel skills are also required.
- The ability to work independently and efficiently is essential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.