Ledgent Finance & Accounting is looking for a full-time Full-Charge Bookkeeper! We are looking for a motivated and focused individual who will provide detailed, customer-service oriented bookkeeping to our client while supporting and promoting their growth. Candidates must have strong bookkeeping and accounting skills and experience necessary to work with our client.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
Current experience with:
- Must have a Degree in Accounting.
- Must have Certified Payroll for 40-50 union employees or Construction experience.
- Preferred experience in Foundation Soft.
- Preferred experience in job costing.
- Familiarity with GAAP accounting practices.
- Familiarity with CPA professional standards and ethics.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - both written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, able to prioritize and multi-task with ease and professionalism in an efficient manner.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, constantly meeting all deadlines.
- Travel to client sites may be needed.
- Bank and Credit Card reconciliations and all banking-related issues incl. deposits, wires.
- Financial Reporting, e.g., Balance Sheet and P&L statements.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Invoicing, Sales Order, Purchase Orders, Inventory and Inventory accounting methods.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.