Large publicly traded, Sacramento based company is looking for Senior Staff Accountant for an immediate opening! This is a Direct-Hire, full-time position. Looking for driven, team players to join our team immediately!
- Basic Knowledge of GAAP
- Perform bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Assist with Month-end close
- Perform all accounts receivables process, preparing bank deposits and performing account reconciliations.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Provide statistical reports.
- Support accounts payable/receivable process from receipt of invoices to filing of paid invoices.
- Manufacturing background highly preferred but not required
- Advanced Excel experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience
- 4+ years working at Staff Accountant level
- Fixed Assets
- Audit experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) in Accounting/Finance
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.