West Sacramento company has an immediate need for a Full-Charge Bookkeeper. This is a temp to hire position and is a full-time Monday-Friday position (standard business hours).
- Prepares and inputs monthly journal entries in to the automated accounting system.
- Prepares various monthly or periodic general ledger account reconciliations for routine to moderate accounting activity.
- Participates in monthly financial closings and preparation of related financial schedules.
- Tracks, monitors and reconciles various general ledger accounts on a periodic and routine basis.
- Performs accounts payable duties.
- Minimum of three year of accounting and/or Full-Charge bookkeeping experience.
- Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of Sage preferred but not required
- Solid written and verbal communications skills required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.