Date Posted: 10/30/2019Apply Now
Our client, a Denver law firm is seeking to hire one full-time floating legal secretary. The selected individual will perform secretarial duties for attorneys throughout the office, cover desks during secretarial vacations and sick leave, provide back-up receptionist coverage, and help with overflow work.
Floater Legal Secretary Responsibilities:
* Editing and creating documents, firm standard letters, pleadings, correspondence, and memoranda received via hand-written copy, electronically, or dictation
* Proofreading to ensure accuracy
* Creating redline comparisons
* Using Intapp Time software for accurate entering of time and expense records
* Preparing monthly expense reports
* Copying, scanning and filing various client documents, as needed
* Using FileTrail software for organizing/maintaining sets of files
* Handling confidential documents and information with discretion Criteria
* A minimum of three years' legal secretary experience
* Previous litigation experience; excellent technical, organizational, written and verbal communication, proofreading, and attention to detail skills
* Use Word, Outlook and other Microsoft Office products at an advanced level
* Litigation knowledge of electronic filings (preferred)
* Excellent grammar and spelling skills
* Ability to adapt to different situations; ability to be a team player
If you are interested in this Floater Legal Secretary Job, Denver, CO, please send your resume to Sherri Hickman at email@example.com.
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Floater Legal Secretary position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.