Ledgent Finance and Accounting is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist in the Atlanta, GA area to start immediately. If you are ready to start a new career immediately, this could be a fantastic opportunity!
Process Account Payables
- Maintain spreadsheets to support general ledger accounts
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Research payment and invoice questions
- Perform reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting
- Other responsibilities as needed
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience
- Previous exposure to multiple accounting systems (Oracle, QuickBooks, Great Plains etc. . .)
- Experience processing high volume (500+) invoices per week preferred
- High attention to details
- Ability to work well in groups as well as independently?
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.