A mortgage lending and foreclosure company is looking for a Bookkeeper/ Real Estate Collections Specialist! This company has been around for 35 years and specializes in non-judicial foreclosures.
This position offers health, dental, and vision insurance through Kaiser Permanente, a 401K, Personal Time Off, and covered parking.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Payroll
- Utilizing QuickBooks and Excel for manual entry and creating reports
- Verifying outstanding charges and inputting bills
- Processing vendors' checks and providing past due invoices
- Tracking commissions
- Three years of Excel experience is required
- One year of experience in the real estate or loans industry is preferred
- Two years of Quick Books experience is required
- High school diploma or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.