The Senior Acquisitions Analyst is responsible for financial modeling, underwriting, evaluation, and selection of acquisition targets. This role will interact heavily with the senior leadership team and requires exceptional presentation and systems skills.
- Work with senior members of the acquisitions team to underwrite, evaluate, finance and execute acquisitions
- Build and manage detailed financial models
- Review and prepare market, economic and demographic research including conducting calls with local brokers and creating market assumptions
- Coordinate with multiple departments to improve market knowledge and improve investment performance
- Assist senior members with actively managing transactions from initial screening through closing including assisting with due diligence, structuring, financing, joint ventures, and closing
- Prepare for and participate in meetings with senior members of the team
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.