Our Frisco client is looking to fill a temp-to-hire Staff Accountant job in their growing manufacturing company. This is a great job for someone looking to work in a fast paced, ever changing, award winning organization. The management team believes in having a healthy culture along with a good work/life balance. The position starts out as a temporary job but has the potential to become direct hire for the right candidate. This Staff Accountant job pays up to $60K and starts immediately.
- General Ledger responsibilities along with JE, account analysis and bank reconciliations
- Sales & Use Tax
- Track and manage all fixed assets
- Assist with ME close and oversee AP and AR functions
- 5+ years of experience as a Staff Accountant, or similar experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, not required but a plus
- Cost accounting experience is a plus
- Advanced user of Excel and ERP systems is desirable
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant job in Dallas, TX or if you are looking for something else in accounting, visit our website at www.ledgent.com
or apply here now. We look forward to working with you and helping you find your ideal career!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.