We are actively seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for a job located in Dallas, Tx. The ideal candidate will be comfortable processing up to 500 invoices each week including three-way matching and cutting checks. This is a busy team with a creative, collaborative Accounting team that supports one another. This is a temporary opportunity and for the right candidate could become a permanent job.
- Process a high volume of AP invoices in SAP
- Expense reports, auditing invoices and rebills
- Working closely with vendors and providing appropriate documentation
- Assist with month end closing
- Strong ability to effectively and expertly communicate with vendors, consultants, management, and other clients, both verbally and in writing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience processing AP
- Ability to work independently, alongside of a team
- Enjoy working with an organization who is committed to giving back to the local community
If you are interested in this role, apply now. Should you want to hear more about all of our accounting/finance opportunities, visit our website at www.ledgent.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.