An exciting and large food company in Sacramento is seeking a skilled Accounts Payable Clerk. This Accounts Payable Clerk will report to the Accounting Manager and be tasked with but not limited to.
- Processing 200+ PO and non-PO invoices
- Printing, sorting, and scanning incoming invoices
- Retrieving payment approvals from necessary management
- Communicating with vendors and resolving discrepancies
- Pay vendors by credit card, ACH, and wire transfers
- Assist with weekly check runs and urgent manual checks as needed
- Assist with expense report reimbursements
- Assist with vendor setup and 1099 preparation
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Payable Clerk position will have two or more years experience, strong attention to detail, great data entry speed and accuracy, and working knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.